When you are planning for your retirement, it is very important to set up some financial goals for the golden years of your life. This will ensure you to have a much specific and better result for your researches. Depending upon your needs and requirements, you should start your retirement investments in the early stages of your career. Even though you are someone in their 50’s and haven’t yet saved for your retirement, you can still opt for one of the following top 5 retirement funds and plan your retirement before it’s too late.
- Vanguard Wellesley Income Fund: Launched in 1970, this fund utilizes a balanced approach and offers you a high amount of income return and therefore making it one of the top 5 retirement funds.
- Nicholas Equity Income Fund: This fund invests in 20% more of the income in bonds and also in value stocks. It has limited downside risks and therefore is a great investment fund.
- Paranasus Equity Income Fund: This is one of the top 5 retirement funds and these give great high returns from your investments. Therefore, for those who haven’t yet invested in retirement funds, this one is surely a thumbs up.
- Vanguard Dividend: According to past reports, this has been one of the most outperforming retirement fund. This has a five-year income return and offers a 13% offer annually.
- T. Rowe Price Dividend Growth Fund: This one is a slow income return however, if you are investing for a long-term plan, this is going to provide heavy financial returns. Due to this, it is included in the list oftop 5 retirement funds. This fund is not recommended for those who are nearing their retirement, but for those who are in the early stages of their career.