Foot problems can have a lot of limitations to your mobility and also impact you negatively on aspects related to health and wellbeing. Among the elderly in the country, a large portion suffers from foot-related problems and that too coupled with diabetes. It is quite commonly known that uncontrolled diabetes affects the various organs of the body and also the foot. It is the foot that faces the first, thanks to gravity, and for a diabetic, delayed healing process could lead to an endless chain reaction that would no way help them in their recovery. Dr. Scholl’s, for foot care, has come up with the following set of products. Dr. Scholl’s foot care products are easy to use and help the elderly to reduce the pain that may arise from lower back or foot and also common ailments like fatigue or corns, blisters, etc.
- Dr. Scholl’s Comfort and Energy Massaging Gel – This can be used all day as an inner layer to your shows. It provides comfort and reduces muscle fatigue. It also helps the elderly to stay on their feet for a longer period of time. Another variation to this is the energizing support coupled with custom cushioning memory foam. There is an extra layer of protection made from memory foam, and this helps in keeping the feet energized all day!
- Dr. Scholl’s Comfort and Energy Stimulating Steps – With the presence of nodes and comfort pads, it stimulates the key pressure points at the bottom of the foot and gives an additional massaging action. For an elderly, this is pretty much a boon for it does have a therapeutic value to it.
- Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Lower Back Pain – It acts like a shock absorber and takes the impact of shock at its source. It treats any kind of muscular pain from the ground up.
- Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Sore Sole – Sore feet is a result of standing or walking for too long. For the elderly, sore feet occur quite often even irrespective of how long they stand. Usage of such shock guards gives a lot of relief.
- Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Heavy Duty Support – For those who weigh over 200 LBS, this guard not only takes in a lot of shock but also disturbs the weight and reduces the impact.