Bath time is undoubtedly the most fun time for almost anyone. Cold or hot water baths, whatever you prefer, it has been clearly established that baths are one of the best means to relieve stress. But in all this fun, you should make sure you are still careful in the bathroom. Bathroom slips and falls can be extremely painful and dangerous. This issue can be addressed by using bath aids.
Types of bath aids
Bath aids not only ensure that your daily bath experience is fun and rejuvenating but also safe and much more convenient. Bath aids come in such a wide variety that it’s difficult to categorize them under one product alone. Well, the following examples will show you just how useful these bath aids are, and the range they have.
- Bath grab rails: This bath aid caters to your various needs, irrespective of the type of bathroom you have. Be it a shower or a bathtub or a combination of both, they not only provide support when you stand but also make it easier for anyone, including the elderly and differently abled, to climb in and out of the bathtub. They are available in various materials including stainless steel and plastic.
- Bath steps, bath mats, and bath strips: Everyone has slipped in the bathroom at some point or the other. While some escape unhurt, others aren’t so lucky. To ensure you don’t face such a painful incident again, you can use bath steps to step in and out of the bathtub, or even bath mats and bath strips, which provide traction and a non-slippery surface.
- Shower stools: Make your shower easier and more comfortable with a shower stool. You can even adjust it according to your height to make your shower simpler.
- Bath seats and bath boards: Much like the shower stool, the bath seat is a bathing aid made for bathtubs, which makes it easier to enjoy your bath.
- Cast & dressing protector: One of the biggest problems is preventing water seeping in when you have a cast or dressing on your arm or leg. Fret no more, these bath aids have the perfect solution, by enveloping your cast or dressing in a protector, it’s kept water-tight as you bathe.
The above-mentioned products and a few more items such as bath hoists, bath lifts, shower screens, and bath tap turners are just a few examples of bath aids that can make your bathing experience safer, more convenient, and fun.