Are you among those who love and care for your vehicle? If yes, you must be washing and cleaning it every single day. However, don’t you find the old traditional method for cleaning quite difficult? A bucket full of soapy water and a cloth soaked in it feels a bit tacky and doesn’t even allow for proper cleaning.
Ultimately, you have to take it to a garage for clearing dust accumulation. However, in case if you have a busy schedule, it becomes difficult to leave your care in a garage for an hour or two. Car pressure washers are an easy, simple, and advanced method of vehicle cleaning.
How to use car pressure washers
- Choose an appropriate car pressure washer with a power of 1500–2000 PSI and up to 2GSM. This will release the exact water force require for cleaning. You may opt for gas car pressure washers if you need strong washing, but for light dust accumulation, an electric washer is best.
- Choose the correct nozzle for car pressure washers. Smaller nozzle delivers higher pressure water, while a bigger nozzle releases more water at low pressure. So, choose smaller nozzle to clean dirt accumulation. Nozzles with 25o and 40o deliver the ideal pressure for car cleaning.
- Place your car in an open area before using car pressure washer. Close all the windows and doors of the car. Now, plug in the car pressure washer, set the appropriate pressure, fit in the appropriate nozzle, and then switch on the pressure water.
- Test the pressure on the ground surface so as to avoid any kind of car damage. Now, swill your car properly, right from the windshield to the back portion and the rear portion including tires. Clean the dirt from the surface.
- Now, add detergent to the detergent compartment in the car pressure washer by diluting it in the water. Spray this detergent on the car surface even on the tires, then wash away this detergent by changing the nozzle to 40o.
5 popular car pressure washers
- Sun Joe XPS3000
- Karcher K5 Premium
- AR Blue Clean AR383
- Green Works GPW 1501
- Karcher K3 Follow-Me