An oxygen concentrator concentrates oxygen from a gas supply to supply an oxygen-enriched gas stream. Home medical oxygen concentrators were invented early in the 1970s. Invacare Corporation is an American manufacturer and distributor of non-acute medical equipment including wheelchairs, mobility scooters, walkers, and respiratory products as well.
The parts and accessories for the Platinum 10 portable oxygen concentrator, Perfecto 2.5 liter oxygen concentrator, XP02 portable oxygen concentrator, and the SOLO2 portable oxygen concentrator are manufactured by Invacare Corporation. The replacement Invacare parts include oxygen filters, cannula, tubing, batteries, power packs, power cords, and more. The accessories for the oxygen concentrators include O2 analyzer, carry bags, carts, oxygen starter kits, supplemental batteries, and humidification supplies. Listed below are some of the Invacare parts that you can buy for your oxygen concentrator:
- XP02 Concentrator DC Power Adaptor: This power adaptor can be used to power up your XP02 oxygen concentrator or charge supplemental batteries. The adaptor weighs 1.5 pounds, and it comes with a 30-day warranty.
- XP02 Concentrator AC Power Adaptor: The AC power adaptor is similar to the DC adaptor and can be used to power your XP02 or to charge supplemental batteries.
- XP02 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Supplemental Battery Pack: This is an optional battery pack that offers an additional 2.5 hours of battery life to your Invacare XP02 portable oxygen concentrator. The modular design of the supplemental battery pack is lightweight, compact, and ready whenever you need it. This comes in handy for seniors who are still active and like to get out of the house as much as possible.
- SOLO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Battery Pack: This battery pack allows you to go further before charging your battery. Extra battery packs give you more freedom to enjoy your favorite activities without any interruptions.
- O2 Starter Kit (02KIT): This oxygen starter kit comes equipped with four adult cannulas, one humidifier bottle, four E-Z ear wrap protectors, one swivel with a clip, and one extension hose that is 21 feet.
- Replacement Filters: Replacement filters include various filters to keep your oxygen concentrator working smoothly.